This problem can be caused by many forms of fungal infections. Our nails help us to simply determine and treat a things required or expected. Our nails help us to protect the tissues at the end of our fingers and toes. Due to Onychomycosis our nails look very bad and with different shape and size which requires good treatment.
Following are some of its symptoms
- Basically the end part of nails is affected by this disease.
- Toe nails are additionally more affected then that of the finger nails.
- The damaged surface turns yellow and brown in color.
- The size of nail may become longer and thicker, and may also break down from its area.
- This thickening in size and changing of the color to yellow and brown can be noticed easily.
- The effect of this disease isn’t simply cosmetic.
- The effected nail might bind to normal activities.
- It may affect the inside area of footwear by burning on inside portion and causing intolerable pain.
- This problem may create difficulty while running and walking.
Causes and hazard factors
Any person can face the problem of Onychomycosis, which generally results in damaging or falling down of nails which spoils it and weakens it from its root. It mostly affects the people who are in their elder ages. If we count the percentage then around five to ten percent of adults are suffering from this state, whereas kids are very rarely noticed. On the other hand, it influences more than 90 percent of old age peoples. People suffering from diabetes are at extreme danger, as compared to the available sources.
There is a possibility to reduce the risk of this infection by taking good care of your nails. This reduces the danger of further nail as well as foot related harms.
Dealing and improvement
There is great difficulty faced during the treatment of this disease as it may take a very long period of time for the treatment of antifungal infection, as well as a lot of perseverance is to be taken for the completion of whole clearing process. The moment the illness is at its last state, at this state the antifungal agent may be able to be cure to some extent but might not go throughout the nail for curing the circumstance.
The medicine of Antifungal may possibly be given to the patient and however the new illness is much dangerous as it make a way into the nail shield quite easily.
Still it might take more than a year for the nail to look in the standard shape over again before the cease of this cure which possibly is required for an extended period for the prevention of re infection. In some cases wherever immobility and pain is creating some trouble then in that case surgically taking away of the entire nail possibly will be the best method for solving this problem as well as saving our nails.