There are several options available for homeowners to beautify their homes nowadays. From enhancing the patio with an enclosure to adding decorative lights in the backyard garden, you can take your pick. However, using an artificial turf or lawn made of synthetic grass can be a nice idea. It can be beneficial in beautifying the exteriors of your house without involving much changes. The maintenance costs too will come down dramatically. As it is, plenty of homeowners in Arizona are opting for artificial turf these days for their residences.
Benefits you get by using artificial grass?
There are numerous advantages that you can get by installing and using artificial grass at the exterior of your house, especially the front part.
- Low maintenance- First of all, it will reduce the need for regular maintenance, which is a prerequisite for natural grass. Forget about spending time using the lawn mower after you install this synthetic grass. Periodical cleaning with water should suffice in most instances. Cleaning dirt and debris also becomes easier with such grass installed. This also lowers the chance of the kids getting injured by thorny grass or shrubs that grow with natural grass.
- Reduced pest problem-When you install artificial grass on your house exterior, the risk of pests and bugs invading the house will be reduced substantially. This will prove to be helpful for your toddlers and pets for sure. The insects will not find the synthetic turf as an ideal breeding ground.
- Protective UV coating- The products made by leading Arizona artificial grass companies are given a special layer coating to withstand the sun. This ensures the color does not fade even after prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight and other weather elements.
- Natural look- If you think artificial grass in your courtyard will look artificial, you are grossly mistaken. The manufacturers ensure the finished turf resembles natural grass as closely as possible. In fact, you can choose from synthetic grass variants that come in matching shades to resemble natural grass well. You will be surprised that unless told, even your neighbors will continue to think it is real grass!
- Easy stain removal- After prolonged usage, artificial grass may get stained. However, the good thing is that, you will not have to work hard to get rid of such stains from the surface. Using detergent or stain cleaners can be enough. This type of grass is generally resistant to the application of blanching agents as well. This ensures your lawn will look as good as new for a long time to come.
- Heat reduction- In summer months, the artificial grass in your lawn may get heated- more so during the afternoons. However, watering can bring down the temperature easily. Besides, it will not get as hot as metal or stone surfaces.
Things to analyze when you buy artificial grass
There are some important factors that you need to think of when buying artificial grass for your home or workplace.
- Warranty- These artificial grass sets come with warranty. The duration can vary, but high quality and pricier variants usually have longer warranties.
- Price- Price of the turf will vary mostly on two factors- area covered by grass and thickness.
- Installation- Usually, the sellers install the turf at your premise. If any extra work needs to be done prior to installation of synthetic grass, they will inform you.
How to assess credibility of a synthetic grass seller
With so many artificial grass sellers operating in your region, choosing the most apt one can be a tad difficult for you. You can use the following measures to assess credibility of such a seller:
- Terms and conditions- Before you buy synthetic turf from a company, read the terms for installation and repair. This will help you save money and evade any problems in the long run.
- Response- Professional artificial grass sellers will not hurry to sell you a product. They will explain why one particular variant of grass suits your need the best.
- Feedback- You may look at some social media sites to find information on service, product quality and service of these sellers. In such sites, you are likely to come across their customers. Interaction with these people can help you learn better about these aspects.